DESIGNING THE RIGHT STRATEGY
Digital transformation in retail isn’t only about launching a new Marketplace Platform, it’s about changing the blueprint of a business, and AXIA Digital can manage this transition
With proven retail expertise, the team can establish the best market positioning for the new Marketplace Platform
Business planning and market sizing
Using market studies and consumer research, the team then helps clients size the market opportunity
Introducing best practices
Relying on operational experience, the team supports the business in building a successful Marketplace Platform
MARKETPLACE BUSINESS MODEL
Thorough research and numerous case studies point to the fact that Marketplace Platforms are a powerful business model in eCommerce. AXIA Digital works with clients who consider launching their own Marketplace Platform.
There are several important questions to take into account when planning a Marketplace Platform:
- What products and sellers does the company want to attract?
- Is the organisation fit to run it, or is new talent needed?
- What software to use and who to partner with to deliver the platform?
- What revenue model should be adopted?
- What is the business objective?
Launching an eCommerce Marketplace Platform is much more than just deploying an online solution. The right skills are needed to get good results.
MARKETPLACE MANAGEMENT SUPPORT
Any company that has already decided to launch a Marketplace Platform is on the right path to benefit the most out of the digital transformation trends in retail. AXIA Digital supports clients with the right talent to make it happen.
AXIA Digital provides support in a number of areas needed to bring a Marketplace Platform online:
- Developing frameworks, benchmarks and research
- Preparing tenders
- Compiling analysis grids for providers
- Writing detailed functional specifications
- Writing technical validation reports
LAUNCHING THE MARKETPLACE PLATFORM
Businesses ready to launch a Marketplace Platform work with AXIA Digital to run it successfully from day one.
Through innovative Marketplace services, AXIA Digital implements, launches and runs Marketplace Platforms. The team’s expertise in this area covers:
- Research and framework development
- Marketplace Project Management (from tenders, through functional specifications, to validation reports)
- Design and user experience
- Coding, deployment and change management
- Development of buyer and seller roadmaps